From June 3rd through 6th, Hexagon is hosting its HxGN LIVE 2013 — Hexagon International Conference, which will provide outstanding training, networking, visionary keynote addresses and much more.
Once again, nearly 4,000 Hexagon customers and partners will convene in Las Vegas. For Intergraph, many of these customers will be interested in learning more about the Intergraph Geospatial 2013 portfolio while also connecting with users and partners across various industry segments.
Attendees will learn how to best leverage their tools across various solution areas, with topics covering:
- Actionable Intelligence for Multi-INT Fusion
- Delivering Safer and More Efficient Rail Networks
- Providing Understanding for Sustainable Natural Resource Management
- Information Management Solutions for Roads
- Mobility: Deploying Your Enterprise GIS in the Field
- The Cloud Evolution and Revolution
- Advanced Spatial Modeling & Scripting
- Managing & Editing Point Clouds, including LiDAR Data
In addition, to give you a sense of how in-depth the hands-on trainings will be, here’s a brief descriptor of one of the sessions: