Article source: Amristar
This is an overview of iDelve by Amristar. iDelve is implemented as a web based GIS toolset. The presentation is a walk through which covers the aspects of:
- Layer and feature selection tools
- Thematic styling including automatic and manual adjustment tools
- Dynamic and real time (client side) layer opacity
- Real time (client side) feature search tools
- Powerful query engine with extensible composite operands, criteria, subclause and result selection.
- Area and Distance measuring
- Powerful (client side) markup tools with style selection on line type, colour, opacity and fill patern
- Markup editing tools
- Collaboration and output tools such as bookmarking, export and pdf map generation
- Inclusion, exploration and analysis of external WMS layers.