The Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) calls for participation in a major interoperability testbed, OWS-9. OWS-9 builds on the outcomes of prior OGC initiatives.
Responses are due by 5 pm EST on April 6, 2012.
A bidders’ teleconference will be held on March 9, 2012. More information at the URL below.
The Point of Contact is Nadine Alameh: email@example.com.
The OWS-9 sponsors are:
- AGC (Army Geospatial Center, US Army Corps of Engineers)
- CREAF-GeoViQua-EC (CREAF is the European Center for Research in Ecology and Forestry Applications)
- FAA (US Federal Aviation Administration)
- GeoConnections – Natural Resources Canada
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- NASA (US National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- NGA (US National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency)
- USGS (US Geological Survey)