VIENNA, Va. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — October 6, 2011 — NJVC®, one of the largest information technology solutions (IT) providers supporting the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), is pleased to offer live, compelling demonstrations on the company’s Streamlined NJVC Automation Products, Services and Solutions™ (SNAPSS™) at GEOINT 2011 Symposium—the largest intelligence event in the United States—on Oct. 16 – 19 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio.
Visit the NJVC booth (#601) on the expo floor to meet company experts and learn about NJVC’s extensive and proven portfolio of IT services, particularly geared for DoD and intelligence customers. Experience the following thought-provoking demonstrations:
SNAPSS™ – SNAPSS™ is a suite of cost-effective solutions that
automate and streamline IT enterprise services for customers no matter
the location of their users.
- Persistent Desktop Instance™ – Discover NJVC’s new service—PDI™— a virtual desktop available from “thick” customers (desktops or laptops), thin/zero client devices and mobile devices. PDI provides users access to a single workstation containing their documents and installed software, regardless of the viewing client or location. PDI provides a “disconnect and resume” capability giving users agility of “computing on the go.”
- Provisioned Self Services™ – Learn about PSS™—an innovative, virtual storefront for an enterprise’s software library. PSS users can easily search out the software needed for a task and request it to be installed on their workstations. PSS puts the power in the hands of users to virtually request and receive the software applications necessary to do their jobs, while maintaining central configuration control of the enterprise.
- Agile Dashboard™ – Gain knowledge how the Agile Dashboard enables the visualization of core devices across an organization’s entire IT enterprise. This cost-effective tool allows real-time visualization to quickly resolve any issues without major impact to users and the enterprise.
- Self Help™ – Learn about the NJVC Self Help solution under SNAPSS: a live chat, problem resolution tool. Users can communicate with help desk personnel in real time, using screen sharing, video and/or audio.
- AV Room Automation – Investigate unified communications through an intuitive control interface. Explore the possibility of standardizing your enterprise with a catalog of pre-engineered solutions to fit every need.
More than 200 exhibitors will showcase their services and products at the GEOINT 2011 Symposium Exhibit Hall. Approximately 4,000 people are expected to attend the symposium, including the leadership of the intelligence, defense and homeland security communities.
NJVC is one of the largest information technology solutions providers supporting the U.S. Department of Defense. We provide innovative and high-quality IT solutions to the government and commercial organizations, and specialize in supporting highly secure IT enterprises, particularly for the intelligence and defense communities. To learn more, visit www.njvc.com.