- Multi-INT fusion of ISR, IMINT, SIGINT and now social media through SAS® Social Media Analytics
- STK Server for implementing out-of-the-box ISR services to the cloud
- Authoritative open source ISR data from AGI's Standard Object Catalog
- Riverside Research's eCRT web-based collection feasibility application
- Increased search intelligence by coupling ITT's Full Motion Video (FMV) and imagery processing and dissemination products with AGI software
"We are excited to showcase novel software innovations that will greatly advance the GEOINT 2011 Symposium theme of 'forging integrated intelligence,'" says Todd Smith, AGI director, C4ISR.
Stop by AGI Booth 353 at GEOINT 2011 Oct. 16-19 for these software demos, and see the technology in many of our partners' booths. Not attending? Visit agi.com/c4isr to learn more about how AGI's commercial software helps meet GEOINT community needs.
Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) delivers mission-proven software for timely and cost-effective development and deployment of advanced space, defense and intelligence applications. AGI products are used for modeling, engineering and operations in the areas of space, cyberspace, aircraft, missile defense, C4ISR and electronic systems. They can be purchased as ready-to-use applications, development tools or turnkey solutions. For more information, visit www.agi.com.
Contact: Joanne Welsh Email Contact 610.981.8148