NACKA STRAND, Sweden — (BUSINESS WIRE) — October 26, 2011 — Regulatory News:
Hexagon (STO: HEXAB):
Third Quarter 2011
• Net sales increased by 55 per cent to 521.2 MEUR (337.0)
• Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 13 per cent
• Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 71 per cent to 98.9 MEUR (58.0)
• Earnings before taxes increased by 58 per cent to 84.3 MEUR (53.5)
• Net earnings increased by 45 per cent to 67.4 MEUR (46.5)
• Earnings per share increased by 27 per cent to 0.19 EUR (0.15)
The interim report for the third quarter 2011 will be presented 27 October at 15:00 CET at a telephone conference. Please view instructions on how to participate at Hexagon's website.
Hexagon is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data, to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Hexagon’s solutions increase productivity, enhance quality and allow for faster, better operational decisions, saving time, money and resources. Hexagon has over 12 000 employees in more than 40 countries and net sales of about 2 200 MEUR. Our products are used in a broad range of industries including surveying, power and energy, aerospace and defence, safety and security, construction and manufacturing. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
Mattias Stenberg, 46 8 601 26 27
Vice president Strategy & Communications