Leading HTML5 Developers and Designers Conference Comes to Santa Clara December 7-8
NORWALK, Conn. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — November 17, 2011 — TMC and Crossfire Media announced the impressive lineup of presenters participating in their upcoming DevCon5 – HTML5 Developers and Designers Conference, December 7-8, 2011, at the Network Meeting Center in Santa Clara, California. Facebook, Khronos Group/NVIDIA, Mobiquity, Sencha and Ubiquitous Entertainment Inc. will hold keynote sessions during the 2-day event.
DevCon5 was created for web developers, software architects, graphic artists and business executives. The DevCon5 conference program encompasses a multi-track program covering important topics related to HTML5 adoption, including browser compatibility, user experience design and Web 3.0.
Leading developers and best-selling authors highlight the conference program:
- Adobe’s Paul Trani will delve into CSS3 & advance design, as well as transitions in animation.
- Facebook’s Charles Jolley’s keynote session will discuss why HTML5 trumps device operating systems.
- Google’s Jan Linden Ph.D. will answer the question to whether specific devices decline or change as a result of HTML5.
- Google’s Zhenyao Mo, Ph.D. will give an update from the WebGL working group chair and a walkthrough of one of the leading WebGL content engines.
- Khronos Group/NVIDIA’s Neil Trevett’s keynote session will highlight the visual side of HTML5, and discuss how Web GL is guiding the development of HTML5 solutions.
- Mobiquity’s Jonathan Stark’s keynote session will discuss the enterprise hosts complex systems this session looks at HTML 5 simplifying the relationships with customer and employee
- Sencha’s David Kaneda’s keynote session will share his views on the best ways to maximize development efforts.
- Ubiquitous Entertainment Inc.’s Ryo Shimizu and Eric McEver’s keynote luncheon session will discuss the goals of HTML5 and Enchant.js.
- Crossfire Media’s Carl Ford will take the audience through the best examples of HTML5 on the Web.
“HTML5 is rapidly growing in popularity because it is augmenting, and in some cases, replacing other languages and software development environments - and our events in Santa Clara and Miami provide a venue where people can learn everything they need to know about HTML5,” said event producer Carl Ford of Crossfire Media.
Visit www.devconfive.com to register and for complete details.
The Santa Clara event is supported by diamond sponsor RIM; platinum sponsor Ubiquitous Entertainment; and gold sponsor Ideateca. Additional sponsors include Viewbiquity and media sponsors: HTML5 Report; Stack Overflow; Software Development Times; Ubergizmo; and WebProfessionals.org.
Registration for DevCon5 is now open. Members of the media can reserve media credentials by contacting Todd Keefe at For Immediate Release PR. Become a DevCon5 Exhibitor and Sponsor — contact Joe Fabiano at Email Contact/203-852-6800 x132. Partner with DevCon5 — contact Jennifer Terentiuk at Email Contact/203-852-6800 x125.
About Crossfire Media:
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars, and newsletters and provide community websites with the latest information in our industries.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that helps clients build
communities in print, in person, and online. TMC publishes the
Computing magazines. TMC is the producer of
the world’s leading B2B communications event.
which is read by two million unique visitors each month, is the leading
source of news and articles for the communications and technology
industries. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: 4G
Wireless Evolution ; M2M Evolution ; Cloud Communications
Expo ; SIP Tutorial 2.0:Bringing SIP to the Web ; Business
Video Expo ; Regulatory 2.0 Workshop; DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; CVx ;
AstriCon ; StartupCamp ; MSPAlliance MSPWorld and more. Visit
Events for a complete listing and further information.