DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — January 5, 2012 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a64931/mastering_autodesk) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new book " Mastering Autodesk Revit MEP 2012" to their offering.
The best tutorial and reference to provide extensive coverage of Revit MEP
This perfectly paced Autodesk Official Training Guide covers all the core concepts and functionality of Revit MEP, Autodesk's hot mechanical, engineering, and plumbing software. Hands-on, real-world tutorials reinforce the detailed discussions on a variety of Revit MEP topics, including interface, project setup and templates, worksharing, as well as such mechanical concerns as building loads and ductwork, such electrical concerns as lighting and communications outlets, and such plumbing concerns as fixtures and water systems.
- Serves as the only hands-on reference and tutorial to cover Autodesk Revit MEP in exhaustive detail
- Explores the interface and walks you through creating and using project templates
- Devotes extensive coverage to each aspect of Revit MEP: mechanical, electrical, and plumbing
- Includes chapters on solid modeling, creating symbols, using parameters, creating equipment, and more
- Shares tips, tricks, and real-world exercises that only professionals who use the software every day can provide
To strengthen the learning experience, readers can download before-and-after tutorial files from the supporting web site so they can jump into any tutorial and immediately compare their work to that of the professionals.
- Don Bokmiller is BIM Manager at Clark Nexsen Architecture & Engineering in Norfolk, Virginia, and also provides training and support for Revit MEP through Inlet Technology, an Autodesk Channel Partner. He has worked in the architectural/engineering design community for more than 14 years, has been a valued member of the beta testing team since Revit MEP's first release, and is an active and well-known AUGI forum participant.
- Simon Whitbread has over 25 years of experience in the construction industry and has been teaching Revit to students of all experience levels for the past 7 years. He is part of the Revit beta testing group and provides implementation, training, and support services.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a64931/mastering_autodesk