DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — January 25, 2012 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5846eb/4q_2011_turkey_gps) has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp.'s new report " 4Q.2011 Turkey GPS Navigation and Location Based Services Forecast, 2008 - 2016: Total spend in the LBS market in Turkey to reach $64.4 million in 2016" to their offering.
Turkey GPS Navigation and Location Based Services Forecast provides five-year annual forecasts for the following categories within the LBS market:
- Voice-Guided In-Car Navigation
- Voice-Guided Pedestrian Navigation
- Mobile Maps
- Mobile Maps Applications (weather, restaurant guides, traffic, etc.)
- People Tracking
- Tracking and tracing (commercial applications)
- Location Enabled Search and Advertising
- Other LBS Applications (e.g. Proximity-based actuation, Proximity-based notification, etc.).
Together with this comprehensive forecast, you will get a PowerPoint presentation which provides you with an overview of key trends in the global GPS navigation and location based services market and an overview of developments in this market globally.
Who Should Buy This Report:
- Location Based Service providers
- Strategists and analysts at vendors responsible for LBS strategy development and business analytics
- Handset and device manufacturers in all areas of the telecommunications market that need strategy recommendations on key trends in the global mobile handset industry
- Financial analysts and portfolio managers covering firms in the LBS industry or the mobile handset industry
- Consultants advising their clients on LBS markets
- Researchers who need to gain a better understanding of the global LBS market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5846eb/4q_2011_turkey_gps
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716