Studies by Invention Machine and by leading analysts and consultants have demonstrated that a lack of collaboration and insufficient connectivity to knowledge -- inside and outside of the organization -- reduces efficiencies by 30 to 45 percent or more. These inefficiencies result in significant waste, rework, and redundancy.
Goldfire Connect, the newest module of Invention Machine's award-winning Goldfire® Innovation Intelligence Platform, uniquely addresses the connectivity needs of today's global manufacturers. Powered by Invention Machine's multi-patented, multi-lingual semantic research technology, Goldfire Connect delivers the precise, relevant meaning captured within document repositories inside and outside the company -- making content actionable.
Only Goldfire Connect gives companies the on-demand ability to:
- Connect People to People. Goldfire Connect's collaborative framework enables individuals and teams to share ideas and work together to solve problems.
- Connect People to Experts. Goldfire Connect identifies domain experts from within and outside the organization so expertise is appropriately leveraged.
- Connect People to Internal & External Knowledge. With Goldfire Connect, engineers and scientists can tap into institutional memory to uncover proven solutions, best practices and lessons learned. Innovation workers can also easily access and apply rich technical knowledge outside the enterprise -- on the Internet, in the "Deep Web," and in journals, patent collections, and Goldfire's specialized collections of multi-disciplinary scientific content.
- Connect People to New Markets. Goldfire Connect includes a packaged set of analytic tools that help companies identify new markets and roadmap and develop products more strategically, giving them a rapid understanding of the latest market, technology and competitive trends.
- Connect People to Consumer Opinions. Goldfire Connect's Consumer Sentiment utility connects companies to the Voice of the Customer as expressed in blogs and social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
"In today's global marketplace, companies must establish broad connectivity of people and intelligence in order to compete and succeed," says Mark E. Atkins, Chairman, President and CEO of Invention Machine. "Global connectivity and collaboration -- inside and outside the organization -- brings about differentiated, market-leading products and drives new efficiencies, resulting in optimal performance."
Goldfire Connect began shipping the first of February and is available directly from Invention Machine.
About Invention Machine
Invention Machine is the leader in semantic research technology that unlocks decisions hidden in data. The Company's patented semantic question-answering engine empowers informed decision-making helping businesses accelerate innovation, increase productivity and deliver superior products. Over the past decade, the majority of the Global 2000 have used Invention Machine's innovation intelligence platform, Goldfire, to find new markets and bring about breakthrough products and solutions. Learn more at http://www.InventionMachine.com.
Invention Machine: Rebecca Henry Marketing Communications 617-331-5599 Email Contact