Introducing new features and enhancements to CenterStone facility management product suite.MILFORD, Mass., Feb. 15, 2012 — (PRNewswire) — Manhattan Software, the global leader in enterprise real estate software and a leader in the 2011 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems, is proud to announce the 2012 release of its CenterStone CAFM software solution. CenterStone allows organizations around the world to reduce operating costs, increase property portfolio optimization, and enhance employee productivity.
The CenterStone 2012 release includes the following new features:
- GIS Campus Viewer which takes advantage Esri® GIS technology integration, allowing facility managers and real estate professionals the ability to query a map and get answers to their space planning questions for multiple buildings on a campus or site.
- Mobility applications beginning with a Mobile Work Order capability which allows viewing, manipulating, inputting and reporting data on a smart phone or tablet device.
Enhancements to existing CenterStone features include:
- Viewing multiple space plans of a building's floors in an isometric stack on a single screen
- Easier moves/adds/changes (MAC) that allow space planners to save time and money on move projects
- Flexible space planning on floors where a zone of specific rooms or spaces is created and has been assigned to a group of people (rather than individual assignments) for a period of time to use as-needed
- More efficient reporting through Crystal 2008 technology.
"With the 2012 release of CenterStone, we not only added new functionality to our existing applications, but also made the CAFM software easier to use. Integration with Esri GIS ensures higher data accuracy through improved space visualization making CenterStone 2012 the most robust new release Manhattan Software has offered to date for the facility management and corporate real estate marketplace," said Craig Gillespie, CEO, Manhattan Software, Americas. "Manhattan is in the fortunate position of having some of the most profitable and well run companies as customers and partners who have provided us valuable input in refining our applications to meet the most demanding requirements of facility management and corporate real estate professionals around the world."
About Manhattan Software
Manhattan Software is the global leader in enterprise real estate software. Manhattan is focused on improving the performance of our clients' real estate portfolios and facilities around the globe. Manhattan Software offers two product suites: Manhattan, the top-ranked Integrated Workplace Management Solution (IWMS) and CenterStone, the leading Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) software product. As an integrated suite of products – including integration with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, geographic information systems (GIS), and building information modeling (BIM) and CAD tools – Manhattan Software solutions improve clients' performance by enabling seamless management of all aspects of their real estate operations and portfolio. Manhattan is an advanced, web-based real estate lifecycle solution that readily integrates into an organization's existing infrastructure.
For additional information, visit www.manhattansoftware.us.
About the Magic Quadrant
The Magic Quadrant is copyrighted 2011 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the "Leaders" quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
SOURCE Manhattan Software
Nancy J. Sanquist, Vice President of Marketing