Free Trade Show Scheduled for April 3-4 in Washington, D.C.
FAIRFAX, Va. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — March 22, 2012 — Hundreds of cutting-edge products and services for homeland security and cybersecurity professionals, and first responders will be on display at GovSec – the Government Security Conference & Expo featuring the U.S. Law Enforcement Conference & Expo – taking place April 3-4 in Washington, D.C. The GovSec expo is free to attend for qualified individuals.
“Our exhibitors are on the leading-edge of developing and supplying the tools that security professionals at all levels can use to improve their effectiveness in preparing for and protecting critical infrastructure, their communities and the homeland from cybercrime, cyberterrorism and domestic and international terrorism,” said Don Berey, event director at GovSec. “The GovSec expo is the destination where federal, state and local agencies can come to see the newest products and services available from top vendors to the physical security, cybersecurity and law enforcement communities.”
More than two-thirds of GovSec’s exhibitors have submitted featured products that are highlighted on the GovSec website. A small sample of those featured products include:
- Accellion Secure Collaboration (Booth 2210) – These enterprise-class mobile file sharing solutions enable secure anytime, anywhere access to information on public, private and hybrid clouds, while ensuring security and compliance.
- ADT Proximex Surveillint (Booth 2514) – Proximex Surveillint helps organizations expand their incident response reach to stakeholders and agencies, while uniting physical security and business operations. Web and mobile versions of Surveillint extend communications from the Security Operations Center to remote and mobile individuals.
- Annuvia External Defibrillator (Booth 2110) – Annuvia will be showing its Automated External Defibrillator units exclusively at GovSec.
- AT&T Remote Mobility Zone (ARMZ) (Booth 2006) – ARMZ provides recoverable GSM voice and data equipment that can be dynamically deployed in a disaster area where mobile coverage has been disrupted.
- Avon Protection Systems EZAir (Booth 2321) – This new product, which is designed for use with Avon Protection’s FM53 and C50 full-face respirators, is a new generation of NIOSH-approved compact, battery-powered modular airflow unit.
- CI Centre SPYPEDIA (Booth 2821) – SPYPEDIA, the world's most comprehensive and informative resource on spies and terrorists, is the only source that provides robust, continually evolving information of spies and terrorists acting against America's national security.
- ECM Universe Rapid Content Analytics for Law Enforcement (Booth 2912) – RCA for Law Enforcement is a social media surveillance solution that provides real-time monitoring of Twitter, Facebook, Google Groups, and many other communities where users express themselves freely. RCA also provides “Digital Forensic Data Mining” capabilities effortlessly providing a road map through terabytes of documents.
- Fulcrum Biometrics FbF mobileOne (Booth 3004) –This fingerprint accessory works with Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch and iPad), enabling law enforcement officers for the first time to capture fingerprints and face images in the field on COTS mobile communication devices (and match those images against those contained in the FBI RISC database, as well as, state AFIS systems for ID purposes.
- Hunt Engineering Services Inc. License Plate Recognition Camera (Booth 2211) – This camera will read the license plate of vehicles to be inspected, and works with the MAX Security Portal to compare license plates to National Criminal Database for vehicles of interest.
- Monitor Dynamics BlueEdge Intelligent Control Equipment (ICE) (Booth 2611) – This new field hardware technology being launched at GovSec is a dual-path IP, power over Ethernet, network-based, cloud capable intelligent security controller for enterprise access and intrusion that delivers a low cost of ownership.
- Neustar NeuSentry™ (Booth 2225) – As the new layer in information security, NeuSentry offers the most comprehensive early warning system of cyber threats by identifying data breaches and network compromises that a customer’s existing security tools miss.
- Reconyx™ Cameras (Booth 2219) – These cameras feature advanced motion sensing and true covert infrared night-time illumination that allow the camera to remain undetected. The company’s License Plate Capture unit provides photo documentation of license plates on vehicles moving up to 50 mph during the day or night.
- SoBran Inc. Mail Screening Facilities (Booth 2425) – SoBran will show comprehensive mailroom security designs and protocols that are employed in hundreds of government and corporate mailrooms.
- Trikke Virginia (Booth 3024) – The Trikke Tribred Pon-e is a new police patrol vehicle that is ridden in a standing position. Manual and/or electrical powered, these vehicles can be used for indoor and outdoor security patrols.
- UER Critical Infrastructure Protection System (CIPS) (Booth 2121) – The CIPS tool was devised as a means of archiving and disseminating critical infrastructure information to emergency responders, via an interactive, Web-based tool designed to integrate geospatial/geographic information system (GIS) software. The integration of critical infrastructure data with a GIS system, and the ability for emergency responders to access data, enhances incident command capabilities, supports the development of site-specific protective programs, and improves planning for and management of special events where mass population safety is a concern.
- Winncom Cambium RDB 350 (Booth 2924) – Rapid Deployment Broadband Solution (Booth 2924) – The Cambium RDB 350 is a point-to-multipoint system designed to provide mobility and rapidly deployable broadband communications in line-of-sight (LOS) and near-line-of-sight (nLOS) environments.
- Wise® Real-Time Bio/Chemical Water Contamination Detection & Reporting System (Booth 2426) – WISE® represents a break-through in water security early warning systems, which continuously monitors water flow and can immediately detect and reports the presence of chemical and biological contaminants, on-line and in real time. Upon detection of a chemical or biological event, WISE – which has been tested by the Defense Department and Environmental Protection Agency – will automatically draw a sample of contaminated water for further analysis and offers the capability of bypassing or shutting down the flow of contaminated water.
- Z-Medica Corp QuikClot (Booth 2503) – QuikClot, a life-saving technology which has been chosen by the CoTCCC (Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care) as the only choice for hemostatic agent, is now available to law enforcement. QuikClot is extremely effective in controlling severe bleeding, keeping patients alive until they can treated by EMS or transported to a hospital or trauma center.