"Ventura County has more than 800,000 citizens spread across nine cities. This makes having mobile GIS capabilities an essential factor of our emergency notification strategy," said Patrick Maynard, program administrator, Ventura County Sheriff's Department, Office of Emergency Services, "With this new functionality, Ventura County will now have the ability to launch a location-based broadcast from anywhere at any time -- this truly enhances our ability to protect and inform our citizens when emergencies occur."
With this release, Everbridge has made significant advances in the solutions' mobile capabilities, integrated a number of real-time reporting features and added the industry's only client-configurable call-throttling ability. "In December, Everbridge embarked on a focused, multi-stage development strategy to enhance the company's solutions in three key areas: mobility, elastic infrastructure and reporting and analytics," said Imad Mouline, chief strategy officer at Everbridge. "This release continues that strategy with a primary focus on mobile and reporting capabilities and additionally includes important client-requested enhancements."
Highlights of the release include:
New mobile capabilities that:
- Track progress with GIS specific real-time reporting
- Provide familiar geo-spatial maps for selecting target broadcast areas
- Allow the user to select contacts from zip codes / use intelligent address search
Everbridge Mobile Aware
Expanded security and usability features including:
- Ability to initiate notifications to select individuals and/or groups from mobile devices.
- Additional mobile access controls and timeout announcement features.
Flexible call throttling features that help clients to:
- Create custom strategies based on organization needs not infrastructure limitations.
- Maximize call throughput and delivery.
- Prevent PBX overloads and Central Office (CO) outages.
Everbridge Mobile Aware 2.0 with SmartGIS capabilities is now available for download on the Apple iTunes Store®, Google Play and BlackBerry AppWorld (Not all mapping features available on BlackBerry).
About Everbridge, Inc.
Everbridge provides leading incident notification and management solutions to more than 1,000 customers worldwide. Everbridge solutions help emergency/risk management, and business continuity professionals in the financial services, healthcare, state/local government, and transportation industries use interactive communications, GIS capabilities and mobile devices to manage incidents anywhere, anytime. For more information about Everbridge, visit www.Everbridge.com.