Company to showcase its entire line of geospatial products
SEATTLE, Wash. — April 30, 2012 — LizardTech®, a provider of software solutions for managing and distributing geospatial content, is set to have a busy month of May, exhibiting at five different conferences.
Showcasing the company’s entire line of geospatial products, LizardTech representatives will be available for product demonstrations and to answer questions at the following shows:
- April 30 – May 2 in Houston, Texas at the Esri Petroleum GIS Conference in booth number 511.
- May 8 – 9 in Bloomington, Ind., at the 2012 Indiana GIS Conference.
- May 15 – 16 in Syracuse, N.Y., partnering with GIS Services at the New York State Geographic Information Conference in booth number 20.
- May 22 – 23 in Grantville, Pa., at the 2012 Pennsylvania GIS Conference in booth number 24.
- May 29 – 31 in Sao Paolo, Brazil partnering with Engesat International at the MundoGeo Connect Latin America Conference in booth number 28.
The software products demonstrated at these shows will be: LizardTech GeoExpress® software, which enables geospatial professionals to compress and manipulate satellite and aerial imagery, Express Server® software for high-performance delivery and publication, and LiDAR Compressor™ software, which turns giant point cloud datasets into efficient MrSID files.
Since 1992, LizardTech has delivered state-of-the-art software products for managing and distributing massive, high-resolution geospatial data such as aerial and satellite imagery and LiDAR data. LizardTech pioneered the MrSID technology, a powerful wavelet-based image encoder, viewer, and file format. LizardTech has offices in Seattle, Denver, London and Tokyo. For more information about LizardTech, visit www.lizardtech.com.