Lightfair International is the world's largest annual architectural and commercial lighting tradeshow and conference. Maxim will also demonstrate integrated circuit (IC) solutions for optical sensing, LED drivers/controllers, and powerline communications (PLC).
Maxim Demonstrations Will Showcase
- The MAX16840 LED driver for MR16 and 12V AC lamps and the MAX16841 LED controller, which enable smooth dimming and support different voltage requirements worldwide.
- The MAX2992 G3-PLC powerline transceiver. Customers can learn how Maxim's G3-PLC communications protocol is used in lighting control and why the IEEE® association adopted G3-PLC as a new industry standard.
- The MAX44000, MAX44005, and MAX44009 optical sensors will illustrate diverse capabilities by integrating an ambient light sensor (ALS), an infrared (IR) proximity sensor, an RGB color sensor, and temperature sensors.
- The 78M6613 reference design will showcase how this energy-measurement IC monitors and quantifies where power is used or needed at every node in a lighting system.
Contact and Participation Details
- Visit the Maxim® booth (6011-Building Integration Pavilion) at Lightfair International.
- For more information about the show, please visit http://www.lightfair.com/lightfair/V40/.
About Maxim Integrated Products
Maxim makes highly integrated analog and mixed-signal semiconductors. Maxim reported revenue of approximately $2.5 billion for fiscal 2011. For more information, go to www.maxim-ic.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
|Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.