- On May 22-23, 2012 at the Location Intelligence and Oracle Spatial User Conference 2012, Oracle will launch the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialization for Oracle Spatial.
- Oracle Spatial, an option for Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition, provides advanced capabilities to support geospatial applications, location-based services, and enterprise spatial information systems.
- Achieving a Specialized status differentiates partners in the marketplace for their proven expertise and customer success in Oracle Spatial and for delivering value-added spatial and mapping solutions to customers' Oracle applications.
- The Location Intelligence and Oracle Spatial User Conference 2012, hosted by Directions Magazine in Washington, DC on May 22-23, 2012, is the premier event for customers and partners on enterprise geospatial and location trends and technologies.
Location Intelligence and Oracle Spatial User Conference 2012
- At the Location Intelligence and Oracle Spatial User Conference 2012, systems integrators and technology vendors can learn more about Oracle Spatial Specialization and gain valuable business and technical insights on integrating spatial technology into business applications.
- The event will also provide a unique opportunity for senior executives to network and get a comprehensive view of enterprise geospatial cloud computing, GEOINT, cyber security and open standards.
- The synergies of the two events will focus on the intersection of location-based technology, business intelligence and analytics in leading industries including defense, federal, public sector, utilities and retail.
- Keynotes and panels include Oracle executives:
- Peter Doolan, Vice President and CTO, Public Sector
- James Steiner, Vice President, Server Technologies
- Pat Sack, Vice President and CTO, National Security Group
- Dr. Xavier Lopez, Director, Server Technologies
- Lindsey Pickle, Director, Database Partner Enablement
- To register for the event, visit: http://www.locationintelligence.net
- "Location has become integral to a broad array of standard business processes and applications such as business intelligence, in addition to traditional geospatial systems," said James Steiner, Vice President, Server Technologies, Oracle. "The ecosystem of systems integrators and vendors delivering Oracle Spatial based solutions has grown tremendously as a result. The new Specialization provides customers with trusted guidance toward solutions providers with the best expertise."
- Nick Kritikos, Vice President, Partner Enablement, Oracle added, "Through the tools and resources provided with an OPN Specialization, partners can gain increased visibility and become more competitive. The new Oracle Spatial Specialization adds another technology area, allowing current and new partners to expand their reach into this vital and growing market."
- "We are excited to collaborate with Oracle on two premier events covering trends and technologies in the location intelligence space. Thought leaders and technology experts will highlight trends, and deliver tutorials on cloud computing, spatial data management, 'big data' and geospatial analytics. The event will enable end users and solutions providers -- from the DC area and globally -- to learn how to deploy innovative applications that deliver value and ROI," said Joe Francica, editor in chief and vice publisher of Directions Magazine. "Bringing together some of the best thought leaders in the industry provides attendees a comprehensive view showing the real advantages that come when using enterprise, location enabled services."
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN)
- Oracle Spatial 11g
- OPN Specialization for Spatial 11g
- Location Intelligence and Oracle Spatial User Conference 2012
- Oracle Spatial Knowledge Zone on OPN
- Oracle Spatial on Oracle Technology Network
- Connect with the Oracle Partner community at OPN on Facebook, OPN on LinkedIn, OPN on YouTube and OPN on Twitter
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle's products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact Info Candice van der Laan Oracle +1.650.506.0814 Email Contact Charlotte Johnson Blanc & Otus for Oracle +1.512.432.1862 Email Contact