May 10, 2012 - uismedia announces the release of a new version of Mappetizer for ArcGIS. The software enables you to create high sophisticated, interactive and dynamic web mapping solutions in a fast and easy way.
Mapping projects created with Mappeitzer can be published on all web servers, on your local network, on your hard disk, on CD-ROM or DVD, so you don't need specific GIS servers. The web map applications are supported natively within all browsers, so the user do not have to install any plug-ins.
Now they also can be viewed on mobiles: just within the browser, so no app is needed!
Mappetizer is an "out of the box solution". That means you make high quality interactive web mapping projects, without having to know anything about web server technology or having to need any
skills in programming. Nevertheless we want you to have as less restrictions as possible, so you can make individual GIS Mapping projects, no "one fits all" solutions.
There are many new features with Mappetizer for ArcGIS 10.1:
- Tiling of images: Images are now automatically tiled.
We use the Deep Zoom technology for this. So all your images are displayed in good quality and are loaded very fast.
- Tiling of polygons: Beside the tiling of point and line layers we also offer now the tiling of polygon layers. Displaying of such layers after initial loading is very fast.
- New chart library: We completely redesigned the charts module and now use the Dojox.charting library. Great looking and functional dynamic charts and graphs can be created now within your web mapping application.
- Cluster maps: Intelligent point clustering cleans up your map.
- Mappetizer goes Mobile: Now our web mapping applications are also visible on smartphones: just within the browser (Opera, Safari, Firefox for Mobile), so no app is needed!
Mappetizer is available as an extension for ArcGIS 9.x and 10.x and also as a standalone software with no need of a GIS system (with less functionality).
Find more information about Mappetizer (examples, download of a trial version) on our homepage.