ikeTools are available on any ikeGPS prooduct. With a few clicks you can quickly measure complex remote objects as well as capture their locations and document them with high resolution photos. ikeTools now include: Target Position, Span Height, Missing Line Distance, 3-Shot Height, and Photo Only modes that allow you to make complex measurements faster than any other handheld mobile GIS device.
With ikeConfig Center you can optimize your day-to-day field data capture experience by simply dragging and dropping the appropriate tools and creating your own custom workflows.
The new ikeGPS software also features several available industry-ready measuring tools, ikeSolutions, that allow customers in the electric utility pole industry and vegetation management industry to perform their measurement tasks much faster -- in some cases over 65% faster than they could using other methods or devices. ikeSolutions currently available are:
- ikeSolutions Poles - allows you to quickly and safely gather pole audit and joint use data on electric poles that can be measured back in the office simply by clicking on the photo
- ikeSolutions PLS - allows the same functionality as ikeSolutions Poles except it is specifically designed for users of Power Line Systems structural design and analysis software products.
- ikeSolutions Utility Vegetation Management - allows customers to quickly conduct tree assessments and measurement the distance between any two objects such as tree limbs and wires
- ikeSolutions Utilities - combines ikeSolutions Poles and ikeSolutions Vegetation
- ikeSolutions Utilities PLS - combines ikeSolutions PLS and ikeSolutions Vegetation.
In addition to the new software capabilities and solutions, Surveylab also announces new bundle GPS unit packages:
- ikeBasic - provides an ikeGPS unit and is an entry level package for customers who just need to use ikeTools to measure things faster.
- ikePro - provides an ikeGPS unit and allows you to use ikeTools to measure things faster while providing the ability to create custom workflows via our drag and drop form building software. ikePro also has all the accessories required for extensive periods of time spent in the field.
For more information on these exciting new products and solutions, join us for a webinar on June 20, 2012 at 2PM EDT, ikeGPS New Remote Measurement Tools and Solutions. Register for the webinar at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/478159169 or visit us at www.ikegps.com/products.
Since 2003 ikeGPS has become a leading mobile GIS data collection solution. ikeGPS technology is used by utilities and telecommunications companies around the world, and any organization with assets that need to be mapped, tracked, or monitored. For more information, please contact the ikeGPS team in the Americas: (281) 681-0356; in Europe, Africa and the Middle East: +44 1962 711 473; or in Asia and Australasia: +64 4 382 8064; or visit us on the Web at www.ikegps.com.