The successful implementation of UNOOSA mandates benefits from the support and voluntary contributions in cash and in kind of Member States and their institutions, as well as from the assistance and cooperation of donors from regional and international governmental and non-governmental organizations.
UNOOSA is inviting interested parties to join in partnership opportunities in the following thematic areas:
- Space Applications for the Management of Natural Resources and the Environment
- Space Applications for Global Health
- Basic Space Technology Initiative
- Human Space Technology Initiative
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems
- Disaster Management and Emergency Response (UN-SPIDER)
- Capacity Building in Space Law
UNOOSA carries out a diverse programme that covers the legal, scientific and political aspects of space-related activities. By bringing actors together and galvanizing concerted action, UNOOSA encourages dialogue against a backdrop of law and diplomacy, conducts capacity-building activities using space tools for development and promotes awareness by celebrating space achievements and milestones.
For further information, please contact:
United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA)
Telephone: (+43-1) 26060-4977
Fax: (+43-1) 26060-5830
Email: Email Contact