August 2, 2012
9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., and 3:00 p.m. (Pacific daylight time)
ArcGIS for AutoCAD from Esri makes it easy for AutoCAD users to access maps and data from ArcGIS for use in computer-aided design (CAD) drawings. This free downloadable application also helps them prepare CAD data for use within ArcGIS while still maintaining CAD standards.
To become familiar with the application, join Esri for a free live training seminar, ArcGIS for AutoCAD, on August 2, 2012. After viewing this seminar, you will understand how to do the following:
- Prepare GIS data using AutoCAD
- Edit geodatabases within AutoCAD
- Access, manage, edit, and view geographic information via ArcGIS for Server while in AutoCAD
- View and use maps from ArcGIS Online within AutoCAD
- Extract geometry and attributes while in AutoCAD from ArcGIS Online and your organization's ArcGIS for Server maps
This live training seminar is geared toward AutoCAD and ArcGIS users who want to share geographic information in their project workflows. A basic understanding of AutoCAD and ArcGIS is recommended.
Attendees need a broadband Internet connection and an Esri Global Account to watch the live training seminar. Creating an Esri Global Account is easy and free: visit esri.com/lts, click Login, and register your name and address.