LIVERMORE, Calif. – August 30, 2012 – Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) announces the launch of Topcon TotalCare, an integration of the company’s customer care and its Topcon University training resources. The web portal has been developed as a complete source and training solution for both Topcon dealers and end users of positioning technologies and features both online resources and personal assistance.
Topcon TotalCare includes Topcon University Online, which originally was developed in 2009 to provide training resources, and software and firmware updates to Topcon customers. Topcon University Online currently features more than 300 training videos and presentations and more than 4,800 manuals, Quick Guides, and “How To” guides.
A major benefit of TotalCare to Topcon equipment end users is a new product registration system that interfaces with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Product specific updates and training materials can be provided based on the products that are registered, making it easier for customers to be provided instantaneous, personalized service from their dealers.
Other benefits of TotalCare include:
- Technical support – direct line to support agents;
- Comprehensive product information availability including specs, training materials, manuals;
- Live instructor-led training webinars weekly;
- Webinars on demand – access to pre-recorded training library;
- Moderated discussion boards for quick responses from expert instructors and users;
- Mobile interface site for easy access in the field;
- Reminders of firmware upgrades and new software availability.
Topcon TotalCare will continue to expand in an effort to provide the Topcon user with the best productivity enhancement tools and training available in the market.
More information is available at www.TopconTotalCare.com.
Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. (TPS) designs and manufactures precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets. TPS’ parent company, Topcon Corporation (Tokyo Stock Exchange – 7732), was founded in 1932.
Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
Director of Communications Services
925-245-8603, Email Contact