September 20, 2012
9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., and 3:00 p.m. (Pacific daylight time)
The ArcGIS Viewer for Flex application builder makes it easy to create web mapping applications that work with Esri's ArcGIS for Server and portal services. No programming is required.
To familiarize you with this application builder, Esri will host the free live training seminar Getting Started with the ArcGIS Viewer for Flex on September 20, 2012.
The presenter will demonstrate the ArcGIS Viewer for Flex application builder, which provides a what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) user experience. After viewing this seminar, you will understand how to do the following:
- Use the ArcGIS Viewer for Flex application builder to build custom web mapping applications without writing a single line of code
- Access web services from ArcGIS for Server, ArcGIS Online, and Portal for ArcGIS
- Incorporate different types of GIS functionality from the extensive widget library found in the application builder
- Customize the look and feel of your web mapping application
- Add precompiled third-party widgets to the application builder to leverage them in a custom web mapping application
This live training seminar is geared toward GIS managers and analysts who want to learn how to deploy their own custom web mapping applications. An understanding of ArcGIS for Server and web technology is recommended, but no programming knowledge or experience is required.
Attendees need a broadband Internet connection and an Esri Global Account to watch the live training seminar. Creating an Esri Global Account is easy and free: visit esri.com/lts, click Login, and register your name and address.