AUSTIN, TEXAS – (MARKET WIRE) Dec. 7, 2012 –
Real Intent, whose advanced verification solutions accelerate electronic design sign-off, eliminate complex failures in SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness
Will sponsor the final event of the MTV Workshop, here, a luncheon hosted by the Design Verification Club of Austin and designed to share knowledge among the verification community. Zihno Jusufovic will speak on “Processor Verification at AMD,” and Real Intent will exhibit its two product families – Ascent™ for early functional verification before synthesis; and Meridian™ for advanced sign-off verification not possible with simulation or static timing analysis. Real Intent’s products comprise:
- Ascent Lint, the industry’s fastest and lowest-noise RTL lint solution
- Ascent Implied Intent Verification (IIV) that automatically finds elusive bugs in RTL
- Ascent X-Verification System (XV) that catches X-propagation issues early, before RTL signoff
- Meridian CDC, the fastest, highest capacity and most precise clock domain crossing solution in the market and the only one that enables all aspects of CDC sign-off
- Meridian Constraints, the industry’s best-in-class, most comprehensive constraint management solution for complete constraint verification from creation to sign-off
At the Cool River Café, 4001 West Parmer Lane, Austin, Texas, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Dec. 12, 2012.
For more information about the MTV Workshop, please visit: http://mtvcon.org/
For additional information about DVClub, see: http://www.dvclub.org/
To learn more about Real Intent, go to: www.realintent.com
About Real Intent
Companies worldwide rely on Real Intent’s EDA software to accelerate early functional verification and advanced sign-off of electronic designs. Real Intent’s comprehensive CDC verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information.
Meridian and Ascent are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Sarah Miller for Real Intent
ThinkBold Corporate Communications