DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — December 14, 2012 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5z9xz2/progress_in) has announced the addition of the "Progress in Industrial and Civil Engineering" report to their offering.
Selected, peer reviewed papers from the 2012 International Conference on Civil, Architectural and Hydraulic Engineering (ICCAHE 2012), August 10-12, 2012, Zhangjiajie, China
Series: Applied Mechanics and Materials, Volumes 204 - 208
These are papers selected from the 2012 International Conference on Civil, Architectural and Hydraulic Engineering (ICCAHE 2012) held on August 10-12th 2012 in Zhangjiajie, China.
The 947 peer- reviewed papers present cutting-edge knowledge related to Progress in Industrial and Civil Engineering and are grouped into 17 chapters:
- Geological and Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Tunnel, Subway and Underground Facilities
- Road and Railway Engineering
- Bridge Engineering
- Coastal Engineering
- Seismic Engineering
- Surveying Engineering, Cartography and Geographic Information Systems
- Monitoring and Control of Structures
- Reliability and Durability of Structures
- Natural and Technogenic Disasters Prevention and Mitigation
- Building Science and Technology
- Traditional Construction Materials
- Novel Constructional Materials and Functional Materials
- Heating, Gas Supply, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Works
- Applied and Computational Mechanics
- Computer Application, Mathematical Modeling and Analysis.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5z9xz2/progress_in