The Magellan RoadMate Commercial 5370T-LMB GPS maximizes truck in-cab space requirements with a convenient 5-inch high-resolution touch screen display that adjusts color and contrast for optimal night visibility. Drivers can prepare for a road trip by setting up customizable routes based on their truck's dimensions and load restrictions. Multi-destination routing allows drivers to plan stops and optimize routes to be more efficient and save fuel.
The Magellan RoadMate Commercial 5370T-LMB GPS navigator provides drivers with essential safety and productivity features.
- Truck speed limit alerts and real-time traffic updates help avoid delays or other road conditions.
- 'Two-Turns' visibility prepares the driver with valuable information about the lane to stay in or enter when approaching the next turning location.
- 'Landmark Guidance' gives drivers a more intuitive way to navigate with audible alerts to familiar landmarks such as gas stations, fast food and other easily-seen places.
- Driving status reports help drivers log their hours of service and driving status to record state mileage for IFTA fuel logging.
- Integrated Bluetooth® wireless technology enables drivers to safely talk hands-free when the GPS device is paired with a compatible Bluetooth phone.
- 'OneTouch,' another Magellan-exclusive feature, enables drivers to bookmark and assign a button to their favorite destinations or searches for faster access.
The new Magellan RoadMate Commercial 5370T-LMB GPS with free Lifetime Map Updates and free Lifetime Traffic Alerts, is available now from Amazon.com, Best Buy, Crutchfield, The GPS Store and TravelCenters of America for $279.99 (MSRP). Magellan also offers a 7-inch Magellan RoadMate Commercial 9270T-LM GPS ($349.99 MSRP) and a 5-inch Magellan RoadMate Commercial 5190T-LM GPS with serial connectivity ($329.99 MSRP).
Headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, MiTAC Digital Corporation, manufacturer of the Magellan ( www.magellangps.com) brand of portable GPS navigation consumer electronics devices, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MiTAC International Corporation. Magellan, an industry leader in GPS devices for vehicles, outdoor and mobile navigation since 1986, features a new cloud-based "Smart Ecosystem" that redefines vehicle navigation by integrating location-relevant social media and content directly onto a navigation map on the new Magellan SmartGPS device ( http://www.magellangps.com/SmartGPS), smartphones and PCs. Magellan globally markets its award-winning portable navigation devices including the Magellan® SmartGPS, RoadMate® series for autos, RVs, fleet and commercial vehicles, the eXplorist® PRO for mobile GIS applications and field data collection, the eXplorist® outdoor series for hunting, fishing, hiking, marine and geocaching enthusiasts, Magellan Fitness Switch series of crossover GPS watches, and mobile apps and accessories for smartphones. Follow Magellan on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2258529
Contact: Pattie Adams Magellan - Public Relations Email Contact 408.615.5172 Susan van Barneveld/Carol Bardia Public Communications Worldwide Email Contact 714.891.3660