Left Brain + Right Brain
Couldn't make it to SIGGRAPH last year? See what's new at
An outstanding lineup is expected for SIGGRAPH 2013 - the 40th year of the premier international event on computer graphics and interactive techniques. If you study, expand, create, use and/or love computer graphics and interactive techniques, you need to be in Anaheim in July. SIGGRAPH 2013 features five inspiring days of world-class technical presentations and creative exploration - plus the industry's most vibrant marketplace of products and services.
Don't miss the best registration rates - sign up by 31 May!
This year, SIGGRAPH stays in Southern California at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California - a short 30-minute drive from Los Angeles.
Only the Full Conference pass provides access to the complete lineup of events:
- 15 works in Art Gallery
- 7 Art Papers
- 69+ Birds of a Feather events
- 80+ pieces in the Computer Animation Festival
- 23 Courses
- 45 pieces in Dailies
- 16 demos in Emerging Technologies
- 160+ companies participating in the Exhibition
- 25 companies participating in the Job Fair
- 1 dynamic Keynote Session
- 120+ Posters
- 17 Production Sessions
- 10 demos in Real Time Live!
- 8 workshops/demos in SIGGRAPH Mobile
- 20+ workshops/projects in the Studio
- 76 Talks
- 152 Technical Papers
- Plus, the Monday Reception and the Full Conference DVD.
Check out the complete conference lineup in the newly released Advance Program.
We look forward to seeing you in Anaheim!