Xcell Journal issue 84 includes numerous informative how-to articles for every technical skill level. The issue includes a benchmark conducted by researchers at ETIS Lab (Universite de Cergy-Pontoise in Paris) that demonstrates how using Vivado® HLS for the first time they were able to reduce development and verification time of a complex IP block from fifteen to three weeks. The issue also includes several other application and how to articles on Xilinx's Award-winning Zynq® All Programmable SoC. Articles in this issue include:
- Xilinx 20nm Planar and 16nm FinFET Go UltraScale
- Efficient Bitcoin Miner System Implemented on Zynq SoC
- Ensuring FPGA Reconfiguration in Space
- XRadio: A Rockin' FPGA-only Radio for Teaching System Design
- Benchmark: Vivado's ESL Capabilities Speed IP Design on Zynq SoC
- How to Boost Zynq Performance by Creating Your Own Peripheral
- JESD204B: Critical Link in the FPGA-Converter Chain
- Designing a Low-Latency H.264 System Using the Zynq SoC
- Innovative Power Design Maximizes Virtex-7 Transceiver Performance
About Xcell Journal
Xcell Journal is an award-winning quarterly magazine that provides electronic designers of programmable digital systems with in-depth technical information regarding the latest advances in hardware and software technologies, systems, applications, services and support. This digital magazine is available free and is accessible on any standard Internet browser, requiring no software downloads and allowing readers to browse, search, make notes, email authors and click through to advertiser websites. For additional information, or to download individual Xcell Journal articles in PDF format, go to Xcell Online. To subscribe now, go to http://xilinx.performark.com/subscriptions/.
Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. For more information, visit www.xilinx.com.
Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Zynq, Vivado and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Silvia E. Gianelli
SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.