- Introduction to ArcGIS I: GIS Fundamentals
- Introduction to ArcGIS II: Analysis & Editing
- Using AutoCAD® Data In ArcGIS Desktop
- Performing GIS Analysis Using ArcGIS
- Introduction to Model Builder & Python for ArcGIS
**You do not have to be enrolled in the certificate program to enroll in the courses. They can be taken individually or as part of the certificate.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
TRIPP CORBIN a GIS Certified Professional and an Esri Certified Desktop Associate. Tripp has over 20 years of experience in GIS and Mapping. During those 20 years, he has worked in many aspects of GIS from field data collection and data creation to project management and client support. Tripp is familiar with many of the most common GIS and mapping software packages including ArcGIS, ArcView GIS, ArcInfo®, ArcIMS®, AutoCAD®, Autodesk Map®, MapGuide®, and Microstation®.