Awards recognize customer and partner achievements in improving business processes and performance, driving compliance, increasing profitability and winning new business
DALLAS — (BUSINESS WIRE) — October 15, 2013 — Deltek, the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors, today announced the winners of its annual Project Excellence Awards program at Deltek’s Insight 2013 user conference held in Dallas, Texas. Deltek’s Project Excellence Awards recognize outstanding Deltek customer and partner achievements in improving business processes and performance, driving compliance, increasing profitability and winning new business.
Tweet this: Congrats #Insight2013 Project Excellence Winners! @URSCorp, Schjødt, @LouisBergerRVA, @ConcurrentTech, @Aercoustics + KennedyVomberg!
The winners were selected from a broad pool of applicants that applied for the awards in 2013.
- The winner of the Biggest Business Impact Award is URS Corporation, a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. Using a full suite of Deltek’s project-based ERP and CRM capabilities, URS Corporation has increased pipeline accuracy by 20%, increased revenue inside a multi-billion division by 5%, and improved resource utilization by 35%.
- The winner of the Best Innovation Award is Schjødt Law Firm, a legal consultancy and one of Norway’s leading professional services firms. Schjødt transformed its ERP environment from a generic infrastructure based on Microsoft Axapta to a source of meaningful, actionable engagement-level information that has helped the company improve profit margins and nearly double its company revenue with Deltek Maconomy.
- The winner of the Best Implementation Award is The Louis Berger Group. The Louis Berger Group is a globally recognized professional services firm that provides integrated development, planning, design, management and operations services for physical and economic infrastructure clients. Berger successfully completed its implementation of Deltek Costpoint and GovWin Capture Management (GovWin CM) in less than 9 months across 2,000 global employees. With the new solutions in place, the company will be able to better analyze project performance in real-time to increase successful project delivery and create more effective business development strategies.
- The winner of the Best Intelligence Award is Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), an independent, nonprofit, applied scientific research and development professional services organization that brings together the right scientists, engineers, business talent, and technology experts to develop innovative solutions for its clients. CTC has greatly improved its pipeline visibility and achieved significant efficiency gains by leveraging Deltek’s front-office and back-office systems. It uses Deltek daily to easily capture, track, and manage project information and processes from opportunity to award to contract close out.
- The winner of the Best Partner Project Award is Aercoustics Engineering Limited with partner Kennedy Vomberg Inc. With customers around the world, Aercoustics is Canada’s premier engineering firm in acoustic design, noise control, and vibration control. Aercoustics worked with Deltek Premier Partner Kennedy Vomberg to successfully utilize Deltek Vision, Vision Navigator, and Deltek’s Kona social collaboration platform to drive game-changing benefits across its organization. With Deltek powering its business, Aercoustics experienced a 20% increase in project activity, reduced Days Sales Outstanding (DSOs) by 50%, and closes its books 85% faster than it did before.
“It is my privilege to recognize Deltek’s world-class customers and partners, and celebrate their success and achievements during our Insight 2013 user conference,” said Mike Corkery, President and CEO of Deltek. “The applicants for the 2013 Project Excellence Awards were some of the most innovative, successful companies in the world in their respective industries. On behalf of everyone at Deltek, I congratulate each winner for their commitment to excellence and thank them for their partnership with Deltek. We look forward to supporting these companies as strategic partners into the future.”
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 16,000 organizations and 2 million users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, optimize resources, streamline operations, and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek – Know more. Do more.® www.deltek.com.
Follow us on Twitter @Deltek or become a Facebook fan at www.facebook.com/deltekinc.