Will showcase Meridian and Ascent solutions that accelerate early functional verification and advanced RTL analysis & sign-off of electronic designs
SUNNYVALE, Calif. – Oct. 23, 2013 – Real Intent, Inc. at ARM TechCon 2013 Booth #812 next week
Real Intent, whose comprehensive CDC verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions eliminate complex failures in SoCs and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness
- Meridian CDC, the fastest, highest capacity and most precise CDC solution in the market, and the only solution that enables all aspects of CDC sign-off.
- Meridian Constraints, the best and most comprehensive constraint management solution in the market.
- Ascent Lint, the industry’s fastest and lowest-noise RTL lint solution.
- Ascent Implied Intent Verification (IIV) that automatically finds elusive bugs in RTL to improve verification efficiency substantially and detect up to 50-percent of design functional errors prior to testbench development and simulation.
- Ascent X-Verification System (XV) that prevents, detects and isolates X-propagation issues early, in Verilog RTL, eliminating costly, painful gate-level debug and preventing hidden functional bugs from slipping through to silicon.
ARM TechCon™ is one of the fastest growing events in the industry. Up to 5,000 hardware and software engineers are expected to attend the three-day conference. The ARM® TechCon™ Expo is a unique opportunity for attendees to learn about technology solutions and innovations, identify cutting-edge technologies, and evaluate products side-by-side to help optimize designs and accelerate time-to-market launches.
At the Expo on Wednesday, Oct. 30 from 10 a.m. to 7:15 p.m., and Thursday, Oct. 31 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, Calif. For more information about ARM TechCon, please visit: http://www.armtechcon.com
About Real Intent
Companies worldwide rely on Real Intent’s EDA software to accelerate early functional verification and advanced sign-off of electronic designs. Real Intent’s comprehensive CDC verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information.
Meridian and Ascent are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Sarah Miller for Real Intent
ThinkBold Corporate Communications