(BUSINESS WIRE) — January 5, 2014 —
Opening CES 2014 Keynote
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich will kick off CES 2014 with a keynote address.
Jan. 6, 2014, 6:30 p.m. (doors open to press & analysts at 5:15 p.m.)
2014 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, The Venetian Hotel, Palazzo Ballroom
2014 CES Press Day
Intel will provide an exclusive technology briefing for credentialed press and analysts on Intel's vision for improving interaction with computing across 2 in 1s, tablets, all-in-ones and more.
- WHO: Mooly Eden, Intel general manager and senior vice president
- WHEN: Jan. 6, 1-1:45 p.m. (doors open at 12:45 p.m.; seating is limited -- first-come, first-serve)
- WHERE: Mandalay Bay Hotel, Las Vegas, Level 2, Rooms I and J
Intel Booth Preview
On the opening day of CES, Intel will give credentialed press and analysts an exclusive sneak peek of its booth and product demonstrations before the show floor officially opens to attendees.
- WHO: Navin Shenoy, vice president of Intel PC Client Group and general manager of the Intel Mobile Client Platform Division
- WHEN: Jan. 7, 7-8:15 a.m. (breakfast will be provided)
- WHERE: Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall, Intel Booth #7252 (enter through exterior C2 lobby only)
Suzy Greenberg, 503-696-5072
Benjamin Tomkins, 408-653-9365