SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwired) -- Apr 01, 2014 -- Informative Graphics Corporation ( IGC™), an EMC Technology Partner and a leader in viewing, collaboration and redaction technology, announces Brava!® Enterprise 7.2 for EMC Documentum D2 4.2. In addition to compatibility with the latest version of D2, this upgrade offers new features and usability enhancements:
- The cross-platform Brava HTML5 client now offers vector viewing for crisp views at any zoom level plus the ability to set CAD layer visibility and view object attributes.
- The new Brava 3D ActiveX client displays 3D models. Users can measure, locate and identify parts, access part and subassembly info, view multi-plane cutaways and cross sections, and explode assemblies.
- Brava users can now sign documents electronically. Add an electronic signature, initials or a professional seal to a document with Brava, then create a PDF of the signed document.
- Checkview, new in version 7.2, streamlines repetitive form reviews, helps to improve accuracy and ensures no areas are missed. Use Checkview to flag form areas requiring review. Reviewers step through each area and must approve or reject each area to move on to the next.
- Enhanced text comparison features help users find differences more quickly by collapsing large areas of unchanged text and highlighting only the lines with changes. Users can change the highlight colors used to indicate differences to accommodate users with color-blindness.
- Publish files to PDF/E for engineering and technical documentation, and to Fast Web View, a format that restructures PDF documents for page-at-a-time downloading from web servers.
"Brava offers the first vector-based HTML5 viewer," said IGC CEO Gary Heath. "Platform-independent, the Brava HTML client provides users on PCs, Macs and even the Apple iPad crisp, readable content views at tight zoom levels. We're pleased to bring HTML5 vector viewing to our EMC Documentum D2 integration."
Learn more about IGC's integrations to EMC solutions at www.infograph.com/EMC.
Since 1990, IGC has been a leading developer of commercial software products for viewing, collaboration and redaction. IGC products, including Redact-It®, Blazon® and viewing/collaboration/annotation tool Brava!®, are renowned for their cost-saving value, ease-of-use, features and scalability. The products have been deployed by thousands of corporations, law firms and government entities in the United States and internationally. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, IGC maintains offices in the United States and has key distribution partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.infograph.com or follow us on Twitter @IGCsoftware or Facebook at www.facebook.com/InformativeGraphics.
Note to Editors: Informative Graphics, Brava!, Blazon and Redact-It are registered trademarks and IGC is a trademark of Informative Graphics Corporation. All other names are the properties of their respective owners.