SAN FRANCISCO — (BUSINESS WIRE) — April 10, 2014 —
Where: Red Hat Summit, Moscone Convention Center, South Hall – 747 Howard Street, San Francisco
When: April 14-17, 2014
What: ARM is showcasing its latest infrastructure and IoT solutions that support open source initiatives and the developer community. This will include discussion around the ARM® Cortex®-M processor series which is being used by partners to develop high-performance, low-cost platforms for a broad range of devices including microcontrollers, wireless networking and sensors. ARM will also be giving informed views on how the ARM standards-based server platform is enabling OS, firmware and software developers to rapidly develop and deploy on ARM-based servers allowing partners more portability, innovation and choice.
- In the Partner Pavilion, ARM will present the ARM mbed™ platform for IoT including ARM Sensinode™ software technology
- ARM will also be showcased at a number of technical sessions and events:
App Builders: Your Path to Enlightened Innovation
- Date: Monday, April 14
- Time: 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. PDT
- Featuring ARM mbed Microcontroller Kit prizes
Birds of a Feather / DevNation Hacknight:
- Date: Tuesday, April 15,
- Time: 8 p.m. – 8:50 p.m. PDT
- Location: Room 224
- Demonstrating how to connect IoT sensors to the JBoss middleware layer using an ARM mbed development platform with an ARM Cortex-M3 processor. All built using IoT protocols such as CoAP DTLS UDP via REST interfaces over HTTP for lookup and eventing services
Breakouts Session 6:
computing with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Date: Wednesday, April 16
- Time: 10:40 a.m. - 11:40 a.m. PDT
- Speaker: Jon Masters, chief ARM architect, Red Hat
Breakouts Session 9 Panel:
computing: Challenges, opportunities and emerging trends
- Date: Wednesday, April 16
- Time: 3:40 p.m. – 4:40 p.m. PDT
- Speaker: Jeff Underhill, director of server programs, ARM
Notes to Editors:
ARM is at the heart of the world’s most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by ARM Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies. Learn more and join the conversation at http://community.arm.com.
ARM and Cortex are registered trademarks of ARM Limited (or its
subsidiaries) in the EU and/or elsewhere. Sensinode and mbed are
trademarks of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the EU and/or
elsewhere. All rights reserved. All other brands or product names are
the property of their respective holders.