SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwired) -- May 15, 2014 -- Informative Graphics Corporation ( IGC®), a leader in viewing, collaboration and redaction technology, today announced the latest version of Brava!® Enterprise. The new version offers these capabilities:
- The new Brava Doc Merge add-on option makes it easy to combine multiple files of any type or split long documents to create new PDF or TIFF files from an intuitive HTML interface. (Doc Merge is also available as a standalone product.)
- The .NET version of the Brava Server has been updated to include the vector HTML client, electronic signatures, Checkview and a new Software Developer's Kit (SDK), making it easier for developers to integrate and customize Brava.
- Brava HTML5 viewer has been updated to provide more CAD-friendly views, including loading CAD files at extents and automatically changing line colors based on the background color.
- In addition to being optimized for the Apple® iPad®, the HTML5 viewer features iOS 7 color themes.
- Brava now supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer 11.
Learn more about IGC Brava at www.bravaviewer.com.
Since 1990, IGC has been a leading developer of commercial software products for viewing, collaboration and redaction. IGC products, including Redact-It®, Blazon® and viewing/collaboration/annotation tool Brava!®, are renowned for their cost-saving value, ease-of-use, features and scalability. The products have been deployed by thousands of corporations, law firms and government entities in the United States and internationally. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, IGC maintains offices in the United States and has key distribution partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.infograph.com or follow us on Twitter @IGCsoftware or Facebook at www.facebook.com/InformativeGraphics.
Note to Editors: Informative Graphics, IGC, Brava!, Blazon and Redact-It are registered trademarks of Informative Graphics Corporation. All other names are the properties of their respective owners.