Washington, DC – June 11, 2014 COM.* 2014 is organizing several emerging tech hot panels related to Big Data, Self-driving Cars, Geospatial Computing, but not limited to:
- Panel 1: Big Data is a "Big Deal"
- Panel 2: Challenges and Solutions for Big Data in the Cloud
- Panel 3: How Self-driving Cars Could Change the World?
- Panel 4: Big Data and Driverless Cars -- How Big Data Drives Smart Cars?
- Panel 5: Visual Computing -- Eyes of Self-Driving Cars
- Panel 6: Big Data and Geospatial Computing
- Panel 7: Geospatial Computing for Driverless Cars
- Panel 8: Big Data and Driverless Vehicles for Defense ;
COM.* 2014 invites individuals to apply to become the panel moderators/organizers or panelists/members. Applications should be completed online. Accepted applicants will be offered 50% OFF discount for 3-in-1 conference registration.
In addition, welcome submit Hot Short Talks, Demo Videos, Demo Talks to COM.* 2014 by June 30
For more details, please see the http://www.com-geo.org/conferences/2014
About COM.* Conference
COM.* 2014 has expanded to three more emerging tech areas, Big Data, driverless cars, and geospatial computing. COM.Geo has been playing a guiding role to advancing the technologies in computing for geospatial research and application since it was initiated 5 years ago.
This year, COM.* conferences and summits will focus on COM.BigData 2014, COM.DriverelessCar 2014, and COM.Geo 2014. All three will take place in the same time frame and conference center in August in Washington DC, USA as well as COM.* online Virtual Conference center.
Several leading keynotes and insightful panels from U.S. federal government and world-class industries and universities will be open to all the attendees of the three conferences and summits. There will be a great opportunity for everyone to learn trends, share visions, exchange ideas, discuss details, and expand networking circles.