Waltham, MA – June 16, 2014 – ETRAGE LLC, The Integration and Automation Company, today announced the release of the PTC Windchill – SharePoint Integration Application.
With PTC discontinuing support for Web Parts for SharePoint in PTC Windchill 10.2, the ETRAGE PTC Windchill – SharePoint Integration application can pass key design information from system to system. Customers leverage the ease-of-use of SharePoint and the power of Windchill PLM, benefiting by delivering a cohesive strategy and streamline distribution of data throughout the enterprise.
• Robust, bidirectional exchange of data between diverse SharePoint and Windchill PLM systems
• Transfer of BOM, drawings, part numbers, attributes and more
• Automatically detects Lifecycle or Revision changes; or at check-in of objects in Windchill
• Flexible, modular data transfer “backbone,” with SharePoint and PLM-specific plug-ins
• Transactional, with reliable retry mechanism in case of failure
• Observable in real-time; fast and scalable; database-portable
• Out-of-box functionality and flexibility at a competitive price
For a demonstration of the PTC Windchill – SharePoint Integration Application, visit the ETRAGE booth, #506, at the PTC Live Global Conference, Boston, MA, June 15 to 18, or contact Ron Zabilski at 978.922.2012.
About ETRAGE LLC
ETRAGE is a systems integration software company with deep understanding and knowledge of mechanical design and manufacturing processes. Through engineering best practices, streamlining workflows and task automation, ETRAGE helps companies increase efficiency and improvements in business processes. ETRAGE products complement, extend and enhance PTC Creo Parametric and PTC Windchill PDMLink. ETRAGE is a U.S.-based company with headquarters in Waltham, MA USA. Visit: www.etrage.com for more information.
Director of Sales & Marketing