WHO: GRAPHISOFT, Makers of ArchiCAD Building Information Modeling (BIM) Software
WHAT: A live online seminar to demonstrate the professional architectural visualization and rendering workflow which is fully integrated in GRAPHISOFT ArchiCAD 18.
MAXON Cinema 4D Studio in ArchiCAD 18 delivers innovations for architectural designers making the BIM workflow smoother. CineRender is a render engine that delivers high-end photo-realistic rendering capabilities which was only found in the professional visualization application CINEMA 4D – but is now available right inside the BIM tool. CineRender, developed by MAXON, makes it possible for professionals to unleash their creativity and design in 3D without limits.
Join this webinar on September 23 to find out more about:
- creating professional architectural models using ArchiCAD
- using the CineRender engine to create word-class, high quality, photo-realistic images within ArchiCAD
- exporting the architectural model from ArchiCAD to Cinema 4D
- enhancing your modeling and visualization workflow with Cinema 4D R16
WHEN: Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Please register for any of the dates/times below to join the free, online seminar!
For Australia and Asia (English):
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM, AEST (Sydney)
Register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/977917054
For Europe, Middle-East and Africa (English):
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM, BST (London)
Register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/510605110
For the Americas (English):
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM, PST (Los Angeles)
Register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/185061862
GRAPHISOFT® ignited the BIM revolution in 1984 with ArchiCAD®, the industry-first BIM software for architects. GRAPHISOFT continues to lead the industry with innovative solutions such as its revolutionary BIMcloud®, the world’s first real-time BIM collaboration environment, EcoDesigner™, the world’s first fully BIM-integrated “GREEN” design solution and BIMx®, the world’s leading mobile app for BIM visualization. GRAPHISOFT has been a part of the Nemetschek Group since its acquisition in 2007. Visit archicad.com to see the most important milestones in ArchiCAD's 30-year history.