SUNNYVALE, Calif. – Sept. 25, 2014 –
Real Intent, whose advanced verification solutions accelerate electronic design sign-off, eliminate complex failures in SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness
Will showcase its Ascent™ and Meridian™ products for accelerating advanced sign-off, in Booth #812 at the ARM® TechCon™ Expo in Santa Clara, Calif., next week. This event offers attendees a unique opportunity to learn about technology solutions and innovations, identify cutting-edge technologies, and evaluate products side-by-side to help them optimize their designs and accelerate their time-to-market launches. Here they will see Real Intent’s Ascent tools – the fastest and highest-capacity verification solutions available for uncovering issues prior to digital simulation – and its Meridian products that accelerate sign-off verification of clock domain crossings and timing constraints in giga-gate SoC designs. Specifically, they can learn more about:
- Ascent Lint, the industry’s fastest and lowest-noise RTL lint solution.
- Ascent Implied Intent Verification (IIV), an early functional verification tool that automatically finds elusive bugs in RTL to improve verification efficiency substantially, and can detect up to 50-percent of design functional errors prior to testbench development and simulation.
- Ascent X-Verification System (XV) that detects and isolates X-propagation issues early, in Verilog RTL, eliminating costly error-prone debug at the netlist level, and prevents hidden functional bugs from slipping through to silicon.
- Meridian CDC, the fastest, highest capacity and most precise CDC solution in the market and the only solution that enables all aspects of CDC sign-off.
- Meridian Constraints, the best-in-class comprehensive constraint management solution in the market.
Now in its 10th year, ARM® TechCon™ is ranked one of the top three must-attend events in the embedded industry. Its unique 360-degree interactive training ground is seeded to connect, instruct, advise and enable the world of electronic and ARM-based computer design, and provide attendees with a comprehensive understanding of ARM-based technology.
Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2014 (11 a.m. - 6 p.m.), and Thursday, Oct. 2 (10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.) in Booth #812
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, Calif. 95054
About Real Intent
Companies worldwide rely on Real Intent’s EDA software to accelerate early functional verification and advanced sign-off of electronic designs. Real Intent’s comprehensive CDC verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information.
Real Intent and the Real Intent logo are registered trademarks, and Meridian and Ascent are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
CDC: Clock Domain Crossing
EDA: Electronic Design Automation
RTL: Register Transfer Level
Sarah Miller for Real Intent
ThinkBold Corporate Communications