ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — September 30, 2014 — Arrow today announced:
- WHAT: Coinciding with the release of the Altera MAX® 10 field-programmable gate array family, Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), has released the BeMicro Max 10 FPGA evaluation board. Developed in collaboration with Altera and Analog Devices, the BeMicro Max 10 is ideally suited for testing the features and functionality of MAX 10 FPGAs. MAX 10 FPGAs revolutionize non-volatile FPGAs by integrating within a small-form factor device dual-configuration flash, analog blocks, memory, DSP and embedded processing capabilities. Specifications for the BeMicro Max 10 are available at www.arrow.com/bemicro.
- MARKETS: Developers of automotive, industrial and communication electronics
- WHERE: The BeMicro Max 10 FPGA evaluation board is available worldwide
- WHY: The BeMicro Max 10 was developed by Arrow’s engineers for customers seeking a low-cost method to test the Altera MAX® 10 FPGA product family, particularly in applications that require instant-on functionality and the performance and flexibility of an FPGA.
- LINKS: parts.arrow.com
- ABOUT ARROW: Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 58 countries.