"AUSA provides an opportunity to show our ongoing commitment to the Army and demonstrate the full spectrum of our capabilities to support the next generation of missions in keeping our nation protected," said Leidos National Security Sector President, Lou Von Thaer.
Experts will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate capabilities, including:
- Advanced Cyber:
- CAEN (Computer Attack and Exploitation Network) is a virtual environment used to develop critical cyber skills in the areas of penetration testing, malware reverse engineering and vulnerability research.
- XRT (eXpeditionaryRT) is a high-performance computing platform that conducts data warehousing, performs data enrichment and executes advanced analytics all in a small form factor, available to the warfighter. XRT provides real-time ingest, processing, alerting and analysis in support of critical SIGINT missions.
- Digital Echo™ provides analysis of online content by centralizing and standardizing digital content to discover hidden insight through qualitative and quantitative analysis. It measures the "Echo" — the spread of topics and concepts through online discourse – of the web, whether it is world events, messaging campaigns, brand management, key influencers or communication effectiveness. A demonstration will be held in Booth 3613 in the Homeland Security Pavilion.
- Airborne, Training Solutions: Dash 8 Aircrew Readiness (DART) is a system designed to demonstrate and train aircrews on the capabilities of the DeHavilland Dash 8 300 type aircraft with a technologically advanced flight deck, and multiple sensor suite payloads.
- Intelligence Systems Solutions:
- GLIMPS (Global Monitoring and Planning Systems) provides accurate forecasts of global instability up to 5 years in advance, through data mining and machine learning, to discover unseen complex relationships between geospatial and cultural indicators, as well as instability metrics and events. A demonstration will be held in Booth 3613 in the Homeland Security Pavilion.
- AIMES is a next-generation motion imagery exploitation tool created to solve the tough challenges faced by today's motion imagery analysts. It is the full motion video solution of choice for the Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS)-Air Force and DCGS-Army.
- GeoRover® Software Products provide powerful tools for Esri® ArcGIS® for Desktop designed to increase speed, efficiency and productivity in common GIS workflows including one application for Android™ mobile devices (tablets or phones).
- GRGlobe™ application brings enhanced GIS capabilities to the Google Earth™ globe providing the ability to create, edit and visualize GIS data natively while supporting multiple formats such as KML, shapefile and geodatabase.
- ISR CrossCue (IXQ) is an automated collaboration tool that allows warfighters and analysts to rapidly discover and connect with critically needed experts across the intelligence community.
- INFORM (Integrated Near Real-Time Framework of Relational Multi-source) Data tool identifies and aggregates vast, critical user-defined data in near real-time across the organization's stovepipes to accelerate access and automate understanding of "Big Data" (multi-source, structured and unstructured) and retrieval of vital information for decision-making.
- Mission Solutions: Soldier Monitoring System (SMS) is a portable, lightweight, rapidly transportable situational awareness system. It consists of three separate, interfacing components, and provides a two-way data (no voice) transfer capability for geo-location of personnel and equipment in austere training environments. Easily trained and operated, the SMS offers units the ability to monitor the current operational status of over 500 personnel in a real-time environment for relatively low cost.
- Command and Control: Open Architecture Systems C2 Solutions: Our approach to command and control (C2) leverages modern open application development frameworks with SOA to deliver an efficient, agile, modernized mission capability. This approach enables the Army Mission Command and other Service C2 systems to exploit the network as a platform for delivering integrated, mission-assured capabilities; providing continuous, incremental delivery of a fully modernized C2 cloud application architecture designed to reduce costs and logistical support requirements.
The AUSA Annual Meeting, the largest landpower exposition and professional development forum in North America, consists of informative presentations, panel discussions on pertinent military and national security subjects, workshops and important AUSA business meetings.
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500® science and technology solutions leader working to address some of the world's toughest challenges in national security, health and engineering. The Company's 21,000 employees support vital missions for our government and the commercial sector, develop innovative solutions to drive better outcomes and defend our Nation's digital and physical infrastructure from 'new world' threats. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $5.77 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2014 after giving effect to the spin-off of the company's technical services and information technology business. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Statements in this announcement, other than historical data and information, constitute forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. A number of factors could cause our actual results, performance, achievements, or industry results to be very different from the results, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, the risk factors set forth in the company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the period ended January 31, 2014, and other such filings that Leidos makes with the SEC from time to time. Due to such uncertainties and risks, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof.