So how do you decide which video style is right for your needs? MultiVu's Executive Producer, Larry Cardarelli, explores this topic in-depth in a two-part series on the Beyond PR blog titled "How to Match Your Video Style with Marketing Goals."
His top ten tips include:
- Show your story. A 2014 study by PR Newswire found that adding multimedia content to press releases increased visibility by up to 552%.
- Don't sell, tell. Speaking to your audience on an emotional level will make them think of your brand when they are looking for what you are selling.
- Don't go off brand. Having your branding team work with the production team during the storyboarding process helps dictate stylistic elements of the video before it's too late.
- Take chances. No one has ever stood out by playing it safe.
- Be honest. Administering a self-assessment to your team will identify value propositions that can inform your video campaign.
- Build your audience. A series of short videos will keep your audience coming back to learn more from your expertise.
- Invest in promotion. Content should be distributed beyond owned channels to ensure that it is seen by all relevant audiences wherever they consume information.
- Explore different video styles. Kinetic typography, whiteboard animation, and 3D videos are just some of the ways to liven up a corporate video.
- Focus on quality over quantity. Producing too many low-quality videos negatively impacts your credibility and image.
- Get a referral. Use a trusted source to determine which production company is best for your needs.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire ( www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry over 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content -- from rich media to online video to multimedia -- and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world's enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company.
Caitlin Carragee, Senior Manager of Strategic Communications
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/infographic-10-tips-for-matching-your-video-style-with-marketing-goals-300020794.html
SOURCE PR Newswire Association LLC
|PR Newswire Association LLC