Jena and Denver - SOMAG AG Jena and Microsoft Vexcel Imaging are common exhibitors at the ILMF in Denver. At our cooperative booth #1 we are presenting our latest Gyro Stabilization Mount: UltraMount GSM 4000.
Feb 12, 2015 -- Mr Schreiber is our representative at the
ILMF in Denver. He will explain to you in detail the
UltraMount GSM 4000. Especially interesting are the following technological changes:
- Heavy Payloads of more than 120 kg are possible
- Little Device Weight of 29 kg
- Minimal Physical Dimensions: Length 615 mm / Width 530 mm / Height 175 mm
- Large Movement Ranges: Roll ± 7.0° / Pitch ±8.8° / YAW ±25°
- Simplified control panel makes Mount operation more intuitive
- Includes SOMAG App for parameter setup
- Downward compatible to GSM 3000 (same FMS & sensors)
- Integration of a new communication protocol
- Downward compatible to current protocol
You are welcome to visit us -
booth #1 - and Mr Schreiber would like to show you the main features and benefits of the
GSM 4000. You are welcome to contact us and to arrange an appointment.