Gatineau, QC, Feb 24, 2015 - CubeWerx releases revolutionary new cloud platform for delivering imagery through Open Web Services
CubeWerx today announced the availability of OpenImgeMap™ - A cloud-based platform for hosting and publishing dynamic collections of geospatial imagery and securely delivering them through Open APIs. As a world leader in the provisioning of interoperable Web services, CubeWerx now sets the bar for dynamic hosting of imagery. Upload your data, tile it, and create Web services in minutes instead of hours or days.
- Handles any volume of data from a few gigabytes, up to petabytes
- Simple-web based management consoles require no formal training
- Rapidly creates tile pyramids for any size data set, orders of magnitude faster than competing products
- Incremental updates of tiled imagery regenerate just those tiles affected by new data
- Instantly makes your data available through OGC WMS, WMTS, Google Maps, Google Earth, Cesium, ArcGIS and others
- Fully-featured and sophisticated security editor allows fine-grained control over your imagery services.
OpenImageMap™ can be deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS), using Amazon S3 for storage of source imagery, providing the lowest cost, most reliable storage available for your data. Or if you prefer, CubeWerx can work with the cloud provider of your choice, or install the OpenImageMap™ platform on your in-house servers.
And of course all of this is provided with CubeWerx award-winning suite of Open Web Services, so you know you have the most reliable and high-performance end-to-end solution available.
To learn more,