Gathering and Transmission Conference Seeks Speakers for 2015 Event
FORT COLLINS, Colo. March 13, 2015 - The 2015 GeoGathering Conference has announced its official dates and location for its 2015 event. GeoGathering will take place in Breckenridge, Colo., October 14-15, 2015. The conference steering committee is now accepting abstract submission from potential speakers.
The 2015 theme focuses on utilizing GIS across the enterprise to improve communication and ensure safety and compliance. The GeoGathering conference provides a collaborative venue for pipeline gathering system and upstream operators to share their experiences and learn from others.
The conference steering committee is seeking abstracts on the following pipeline oil & gas topics:
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- GIS: At the Center of Pipeline Integrity
- Integrating GIS with Other Systems
- Applying Interstate Regulations Intrastate
- PHMSA Strategies & Reporting
- Extracting Value from PODS Data
- Maintaining Measurement Compliance
- Organizing GIS Data for Decision-Makers
- Regulatory Climate Change
The committee is seeking the knowledge and experience of pipeline operators who offer real-world examples and best practices in utilizing geospatially technology for integrity management. Deadline for submissions is May 4, 2015.
The conference boasts a strong seven-person steering committee with solid pipeline gathering background. Members include Andy Morris of DCP Midstream, Tom Coolidge of Esri, Brett Kronick of Chesapeake Energy, Chad Corcoran of Tesoro, Poonam Samudrala of Anadarko, Michael Ollom of MarkWest Energy, and Stacey McBride of New Century Software.
Conference registration details will be available in the coming weeks. The GeoGathering conference is intended for:
- Senior Management / Project Managers
- Integrity Management Specialists
- GIS Professionals
- Field Operations Coordinators
- Regulatory Compliance Personnel
For more information on the 2015 GeoGathering conference or to submit an abstract, please contact Email Contact.