Mar 17, 2015 -- Smart Data Strategies, Inc., a leading provider of GIS software products and services to help government better serve the public, announces the Gilchrist County Property Appraiser’s Office is now live with DREAMaps Online.
DREAMaps Online, a SaaS (Software-as-Service) based offering to local governments for mapping and appraisal work, was created to eliminate the primary issues faced by many assessment organizations. The issues include a lack of property data that is organized and accessible in one place, difficulty finding the right data quickly due to overly complicated CAMA tables, and a cumbersome document recording process that still involves printing and manually sorting documents prior to map changes. All of these issues also typically result in an underutilization of GIS.
Gilchrist County chose DREAMaps Online because it organizes and provides easy access to all of their CAMA and GIS data while providing remarkable easy to use GIS tools for assessment analysis. The GIS investment made by the county over the last several years will be fully realized as appraisers are able to truly utilize it in their daily workflow. Appraisers and office staff are able to:
- quickly search and identify parcels and view the associated attributes in customizable results lists and property information cards
- create and save custom searches for specific criteria made up of any combination of database attributes
- build custom spatial layers based on any combination of database attributes on the fly
- visually identify data errors quickly by thematically shading selected parcels by any database attribute
- create customized exports to excel for further data analysis and updating to CAMA
- modify values for “what-if” scenarios to see how potential changes effect the appraisal statistics for an area
DREAMaps Online is data model independent meaning it doesn’t matter what CAMA, GIS, or Recorder system you have – it just works!
DREAMaps Online (a SaaS based offering) organizes all of the land records data including documents, maps, photos, values, and property characteristics into one accessible system. It’s the only system available that provides workflow management as well as variety of dashboards for the mapping and appraisal work of local government. Visit www.DREAMaps.com for more information including a product video. Contact email@example.com for a live demo or a list of future webinar dates. DREAMaps Online also now includes a configurable comp tool!
Billy Burle, VP Sales and Marketing
Tel: 615.794.5280 extension 2447
E-mail: Email Contact