DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — March 19, 2015 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wj9l5d/prince2) has announced the addition of the "PRINCE2 Foundation - Training Course" training to their offering.
PRINCE2® (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Used extensively by the UK Government, PRINCE2 is also widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Key features of PRINCE2:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organization structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project
This PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning course covers all aspects of the PRINCE2 Project Management method. Using voice over and animation, the course is equivalent to a traditional three-day classroom workshop, but in an easier to use convenient format.
The course also includes support from an experienced PRINCE2 trainer. It is ideal for anyone looking to train at a time, pace and location to suit them. It takes around eight to ten hours to complete.
- Save time and money - There are no travel and accommodation costs. You can study anywhere with an internet connection, and you won't have to take time off work
- Be prepared and confident for the exam - Test your knowledge in a fun, entertaining
environment with the PRINCE2 Foundation exam revision tool
- Enjoy yourself! - This PRINCE2 Foundation e-learning course is broken into bite-size
lessons, combining leading edge multimedia and interactive exercises for optimum enjoyment and knowledge retention
- Feel confident with full tutorial support - Benefit from fast access to experienced,
one-to-one learning support as you study via email and phone, so there is no need to feel isolated while you are learning
- Take your time - Study at your own pace by bookmarking your progress and picking up
where you left off at a speed that suits you. The course takes around eight to ten hours to complete.
- Contractors / consultants who need a fast, flexible training course
- Individuals looking to start a career in the Project Management and PRINCE2 environment
- New and experienced project staff
- People who wish to progress up to Practitioner training
- Project team leaders and their staff
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wj9l5d/prince2
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Computing and Technology