LONDON, May 13, 2015 — (PRNewswire) —
Micro, Mini & Nano UAVs for Military, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Industrial, Media, Agriculture & Scientific Applications
The wide variety of applications in which small unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) can be deployed is growing every day, as this growth-platform finds new uses The demand for small UAVs will be significant, with a wide and varied geographical spread. This growth is forecast to vary country-by-country and by design type. Understanding these dynamics - particularly the variations and intricacies the market produces - will be crucial to those seeking to invest in the small UAV market. Homeland security and defence applications are set to grow, particularly as payloads grow to enable collection of a wide variety of data (such as CBRN threats, facial recognition, military ISTAR sensors and others), as are data-collecting applications for research purposes. The use of small UAVs to replace manned tasks which risk life and limb reduces the liabilities associated with traditional inspection and detection techniques (patrolling, etc). The automation of small UAVs will also likely bring great cost and time savings for applications such as agricultural spraying, delivery of goods and many other applications.
Visiongain has assessed that the small UAV market will reach $1.61bn in 2015
A detailed analysis of the latest political, economic and technological trends lies at the heart of visiongain's unparalleled quantitative and qualitative analysis of the Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle market. This 456 paged report provides a thorough quantitative and qualitative analysis of the global market, with 14 national markets each broken down by 6 submarkets, as well as by small UAV design type, with these then evaluated in depth. 10 leading companies are also profiled in detail within this report, including analysis of financial performance and future outlook. These are alongside 541 tables and charts and detailed analysis of future trends, dynamics and shifts in the market. Political, economic, social and technological market dynamics are evaluated along with details of hundreds of contracts, programmes and requirements.
Why you should buy this report
What are the future prospects for the small UAV market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on Email Contact
This report will provide a comprehensive assessment of the growth potential held within the lucrative small UAV market. Assessment, forecasting and analysis will take place at multiple levels; at the global level, divided further into the regional/national level, as well as by small UAV design type and the application sector in which they are used. This assessment enhances the reader's understanding of the small UAV market through a highly granular breakdown of the significant and growing market.
This 513 page report delivers key information which will benefit you in the following way:
• Global small UAV market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep you one step ahead of your competitors and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• 541 tables, charts, and graphs revealing the small UAV market prospects.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future small UAV market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the small UAV sector
• Two exclusive interviews with Textron Systems and Aeryon Labs Inc.
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- The two exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report will keep you up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the small UAV sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
• Sales forecasts for the key small UAV end use submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics of the small UAV industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these small UAV submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025. These forecasts are provided at the global level as well as for each of the individual 14 national and regional forecasts providing 168 discrete market spaces to examine.
- Application Submarket 1 forecast 2015-2025: Defence
- Application Submarket 2 forecast 2015-2025: Homeland Security, Civil Services & Private Security
- Application Submarket 3 forecast 2015-2025: Industrials & Infrastructure
- Application Submarket 4 forecast 2015-2025: Agriculture & Agri-Business
- Application Submarket 5 forecast 2015-2025: Media, Entertainment & High-End Consumer
- Application Submarket 6 forecast 2015-2025: Scientific Research, Environmental & Other
• Forecasts for the leading small UAV product types from 2015-2025
- How will individual small UAV product types perform over the forecast period? Discover how high sales can go, from 2015-2025, learning about products and years with the highest predicted growth and revenues. You will be able to assess each technology's future, seeing progress and finding what it means, including emerging trends for those technologies. These forecasts will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities. Our report reveals forecasts for the 6 leading key product types as follows. These forecasts are revealed at the global level as well as for each of the individual 14 national and regional forecasts providing 168 distinct market segments to analyse.
- Design Submarket 1 forecast 2015-2025: Light Fixed-Wing
- Design Submarket 2 forecast 2015-2025: Heavy Fixed-Wing
- Design Submarket 3 forecast 2015-2025: Multi-Rotor Vertical Takeoff and Landing
- Design Submarket 4 forecast 2015-2025: Single-Rotor Vertical Takeoff and Landing
- Design Submarket 5 forecast 2015-2025: Nano
- Design Submarket 6 forecast 2015-2025: Hybrid & Other Designs
• Understand the prospects for the leading national and regional small UAV markets
where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for small UAV companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 14 leading national/regional markets. Furthermore, each of the 14 national and regional market is further segmented and forecast by the 6 small UAV end uses and also by the 6 small UAV product types providing unparalleled detail and granularity with 168 discrete market spaces to study.
- US forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of EMENA forecast 2015-2025
- China forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of Africa & Asia forecast 2015-2025
- India forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
- France forecast 2015-2025
- Japan forecast 2015-2025
- Canada forecast 2015-2025
- UK forecast 2015-2025
- Brazil forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of Latin America forecast 2015-2025
- Germany forecast 2015-2025
- Australia forecast 2015-2025