Bad Schussenried, Germany, Jul 14, 2015 – uismedia is pleased to announce the release of Mappetizer for ArcGIS, the well-known web mapping software. This latest release is compatible with ArcGIS for Desktop 9.3 or newer. Among the many new features, the layout of maps has been redesigned to provide more flexibility in presenting maps on desktop, tablet and mobile devices. The map has an optimized layout for each of these devices. This release also has an enhanced printing functionality.
Additional Mappetizer features
- Responsive web design for usage on desktop, tablet and smartphone devices
- Several tools to present thematic layers on the map
- Scale range driven layer legend
- Layout for presenting layer with overlapping geo elements
- Enhanced chart layouts
- Support of base maps which are not available in ArcMap
Mappetizer is an excellent add-on for the ESRI ArcGIS desktop family and proves to be an easy to use web map exporter. Just export your ArcMap project with most of layout settings and copy the result on your web server or use it locally on an USB stick. Mappetizer uses modern web technologies HTML5, CSS, XML to render the maps. No need of additional server or browser software.