Jul 16, 2015 -- GIS mapping data representing parcel boundaries called as parcel maps. It is important to prepare and maintain accurate parcel maps to identify the legal boundaries of public and private properties.
We at GeoShot standardize, update and realign your GIS parcel layers continually, utilizing our own in-house drafting staff members. GeoShot team is proficient in doing parcel mapping using various methods - Best fit, COGO and using property deed. Consequently our data files are very accurate depiction of the latest parcel boundaries, which include property, ownership, assessments, sales and addition property characteristics.
Uses of Parcel mapping
- Land use maps
- Tax assessment
- Real estate
Our specialization areas are:
- GIS best-fit parcel mapping from satellite imageries
- Accurate COGO GIS method parcel mapping
- Accurate GIS parcel mapping using legal records / deed documents
- Integration of property information from tax assessor property map book pages
- GIS Parcel Boundaries with addresses which can be overlaid on other types of maps such as flood zone maps, zoning maps, aerial photos, etc.
What we do?
- Parcel Maps
- Enhanced GIS parcel Layers
- Parcel Centroid
- Digital parcel standard
- Identify owners and property profiles
- Generate profiles, sales comps and recorded docs
- GIS clipping service