Aug 13, 2015 -- After Peking 2008 and Melbourne 2012, the Congress of the International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing returns to Europe to its geographical centre, the city of Prague.
The submission for the ISPRS Congress in Prague July 2016 is already open and the call for papers is launched. Click here to submit a contribution.
All interested authors are invited to submit either abstract until 15 December or full paper for double blind peer review until 30 November.
All Congress' proceedings are listed in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of the Web of Science, SCOPUS and DOAJ.
The call for papers for newly established National Mapping Forum is ongoing. Authors from Mapping and/or Cadastral Agencies are encouraged to submit papers. The forum aims to encourage NMCAs to present papers and share their experience in topics such as
- consistent feature catalogues across scale,
- 3D databases and database updating,
- big data; mobile and smart technology,
- semantic and geometric data integration,
- earth observation incl. infrastructure issues
ISPRS with the International Academy of Astronautics (IAA) will organize The First ISPRS-IAA Space Agency Forum during the Congress. Authors from Space Agencies are encouraged to submit papers for the forum. The strategic goal of the forum is to present Space Agencies as indispensable co-operators for the large community of remote sensing and spatial information.
Discussed topics will be mostly:
- missions and data systems,
- remote sensing for environmental monitoring and other the societal benefit areas of GEO,
- big data, data policy, data archiving, data delivery and long-term data continuity,
- synergies among international Earth Observation o programmes such as Landsat and Sentinel-2.